A party fave (and an excellent way to get your guests tastebuds going before the main event!).
- 1/2 cup beer (we use Citizen Rescued Lager)
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp soft brown sugar
- 200g Freedom Farms Smoked Pork Chorizo
- 1 Tbsp tomato ketchup
- Whisk together beer, soy sauce and soft brown sugar.
- Slice Freedom Farms Smoked Pork Chorizo into bite sized pieces, and brown in a pan over med-high heat. Keep cooking until they have a bit of colour on them and you can see the fat starting to render and look glossy.
- Add the sauce and bubble up for 2 mins.
- Stir through tomato ketchup and cook another min to thicken the sauce.
- Serve with mini skewers.
Freedom Farms Smoked Pork Chorizo
See the product info